We will keep you updated with all SAS news and never give your details to another organisation.
However, if you’d rather not hear from us please let us know.
Surfers Against Sewage is committed to safeguarding the privacy of supporters. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. The personal information we collect for the Cleaner Coastal Catchments initiatives will not be shared or sold to any third parties but may be used in the following ways;
• To administer the website.
• To enable your use of the services available on the website.
• To send statements and receipts to you.
• To send you general Surfers Against Sewage communications such as campaign updates.
• To send you email notifications.
• To provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
• To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
• To report on how the numbers of pledges secured throughout the life of the initiative.